Welcome to Azad Dilli 2020 Delhi Elections Opinion Poll Portal
About Delhi 2020 Assembly elections
Delhi Assembly elections will be organised in February 2020 and the dates have been released by the Election Commission of India (ECI). The important features of this Delhi Vidhan Sabha elections are:-
- The 2020 Delhi Election will be Delhi’s 8th Assembly election.
- The final electoral roll has been released by the Election Commission on January 6, 2020.
- Polling will be done on 70 seats, where AAP scored 67 seats in Delhi 2015 Assembly Elections, BJP-SAD alliance scored scored 3 seats and other parties didn’t scored any seat.
- Currently all the 7 Lok Sabha seats belong to BJP.
- The date of Delhi elections is 8th February and counting will be done on 11th February.
How to participate in the online opinion poll?
Anyone can participate in the Azad Dilli 2020 Delhi elections opinion poll portal by visiting this page(same on which you are now) and answering the questions below
• The poll is being conducted online in a free and fair manner without having any link/affiliation with any political party. Anyone can participate in the opinion poll and give his/her opinion.
• The opinion poll page will be LIVE from 12 pm on January 12, 2020 to 12 pm on February 3, 2020. It will remain published between the two dates until and unless there is any technical fault/ glitch. The poll participants will be able to track the results whenever they want and the final result will be published on 12 pm February 3, 2020.
• Every participant can vote only once from a particular device.
• To participate in this poll please answer the following 5 questions:-
Thank you for participating!
The link of this page is- https://www.azaddilli.com/elections/azad-dilli-2020-delhi-elections-opinion-poll/
About Azad Dilli
Azad Dilli is a independent website established by Delhi based individuals. The mission is to publish & highlight issues related to Delhi. Azad Dilli aims to achieve a Delhi free from violence, communal hatred, crime, political and environmental exploitation by presenting the issues in a fair and unbiased manner. Azad Dilli does not promote any political party.
FAQs on Azad Dilli Opinion Poll
Q) How many times can I vote in this Delhi elections opinion poll?
Ans– A participant can only vote once, duplicate votes are not allowed.
Q) How does Azad Dilli counts how many times I have voted?
Ans– Azad Dilli uses a bot which counts the number of times an IP address has been used in voting. You can vote again using your family member or friend’s device with different IP address.
Q) What information does Azad Dilli Opinion Poll page collects about me?
Q) Can this poll be hijacked by a particular political party?
Ans– Azad Dilli makes sure that no unfair means is used by any user or political party. The only way to increase the vote is by using a different IP address which can be achieved by mass sharing.
Q) How can I contact Azad Dilli for suggestions or complaints?