MP Manoj Tiwari announces revival of 11 Yamuna Lakes

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

11 Yamuna Lakes to be revived by the Delhi Development Authority(DDA) says BJP state head and North East Delhi MP Manoj Tiwari. The total cost of the project will be approximately 9 crores and the tender is in process. The 11 natural lakes located between the Signature bridge and GT road will be developed in this project.

MP Manoj Tiwari during cleanliness drive
MP Manoj Tiwari during a cleanliness drive at Yamuna Bank

‘The central government is serious about cleaning Yamuna and its banks and DDA has already started working in this regard’ stated a circular released by Delhi BJP on November 12th.

Join these 9 Delhi NGOs for Dogs Adoption & Welfare
Suggested For You

MP Manoj Tiwari to spend 9 crores

North East MP Manoj Tiwari will be spending 9 crores from his Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) fund. The project of redevelopment and revival of these Yamuna Khadar lakes will start in December.

‘Water Taxi from Sonia Vihar to Jaitpur’

We want to develop tourism spots at the banks of Yamuna but due to the ignorance of Delhi government, we are unable to execute these projects. A similar project to launch water taxis from Sonia Vihar to Jaitpur has already been initiated by the Central government but because of the lack of cooperation from the Delhi government’s side, the people of Delhi have been deprived of such tourism services.

MP Manoj Tiwari
Press release by Delhi BJP

Contact details of Delhi CM, Ministers, MP’s, MLA’s of Delhi-2019
Suggested For You

Yamuna to be developed as International Tourist Destination

This project will help in water conservation and also in increasing the water level of the region.  Beautification of the lakes as well as development of parks around the lake will be carried out. The state chief also said that Yamuna will be developed as an International tourist spot which will also help people of Delhi.

Central govt. has proposed STP in Okhla

Recently on July 8, 2019, CM Arvind Kejriwal along with Jal Shakti minister Gajendra Shekhawat laid the foundation stone of the largest Sewage treatment plant in the country in Okhla, Delhi. The plant will be constructed till 2022 and will cost around Rs 900 crores which will be funded 85% by the Central government and the rest 15% by Delhi government.

Delhi BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ against AAP government for its 5 unsuccessful years
Suggested For You

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.